USE OF THIS WEBSITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS
- Rocket Payrolls Limited recognises that information related to you is highly personal and sensitive. Access to your personal information is provided by use of your username and password. You are responsible for ensuring the privacy and security of your username. You may choose to send or store personal information at Rocket Payrolls Limited. This could include contact, next of kin, and payroll related information. If you contact us with a request for assistance in using site features or report an error, authorised Rocket Payrolls Limited employees may access your user registration details solely in order to diagnose your problem and identify solutions.
- Rocket Payrolls Limited does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties except where required to or permitted to by law, where you have authorised us to do so, or where disclosure is connected to the purposes for which the information was collected. Your information will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
- This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the practices of other sites. Please review the privacy statements of other sites that may collect personally identifiable information.
- No part of this website may be reproduced, translated or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, or stored in a retrieval system of any nature without the express permission of Rocket Payrolls Limited. Policy is subject to change without notice.
- “rocket” logo and the Starburst device are registered trade marks of Rocket Payrolls Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners and used with permission.